Nutrition & Dietetics
Health and development are closely linked to nutrition. The effects of better nutrition on infant, child, and maternal health, as well as immunity, pregnancy, and childbirth safety, and reduced risk of non-communicable diseases (such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease), are well documented.
Besides how nutrition affects health, it also examines what happens when people consume too little or too much of a nutrient, as well as how allergies affect health.
Diet is essential for survival. Nutrients that we consume include protein, carbohydrates, fat, vitamins, minerals, fiber, and water. People who do not eat a balanced diet may risk developing illnesses such as heart disease or cancer.
what does nutritionist do
Nutritionists typically do the following:
- Explain the benefits of nutrition to the client
- Evaluate the health and dietary needs of clients
- Plan and develop meal plans that consider cost as well as client preferences
- – To evaluate and modify meal plans as needed
- Talk to groups about diet, nutrition, and good eating habits as a means of preventing or managing different diseases
- Keep up to date on the latest nutritional research
Sanjivini Hospital’s Nutrition & Dietetics
Our dentistry department in Sanjivini Hospital & Research Center is equipped with state-of-the-art technology, making us the best Nutrition & Dietetics hospital in Lucknow, in a pleasant and relaxing atmosphere. We strive to provide exceptional Nutrition & Dietetics for all.
We provide the best Nutrition & Dietetics service for our patients with the best dietitian and nutritionist specialists.
We Care With
Don’t panic! You can trust our experience as we are specialized in offering emergency healthcare.